The Mini Express Camp is a super condensed version of our upcoming Kosovo Innovation Camp, packed into the space of just an hour or two.
Here is how it works:
– We give an informative presentation to the audience for 15-20 minutes about the Kosovo Innovation Camp (ie. What is it all about? Who can apply? How does it work? etc etc.)
– We then split the participants into small groups and help participants to share some problems they would like to solve – their ideas might be about the environment, a local community, health care, schools or anything else that they can think of.
– We help participants come up with a solution to their chosen problem, articulate clearly what their idea is and get them thinking about how they might make it happen in a really practical way.
– We aim to nudge participants to submit in real-time their application form during the Mini Express Camp.
– We encourage everyone to attend the Mini Express Camp, despite the fact that only people between 16-29 years old can apply.
– And everyone who would like to host a Mini Express Camp in their city, village, school etc., are strongly encouraged to write us an e-mail at email@example.com or enough to message us in the private inbox here on our Facebook page.
This week’s Mini Express Camp team is moving from one corner of Kosovo to the other. Here is the schedule: make sure you are there to contribute with your idea or offer to host one of the events:
March 13th 2012 (Tuesday) – 11:00 – 13:00 / Gjakova (Youth Center)
March 15th 2012 (Thursday) – 12:00 – 13:00 / Prishtine (AUK – Auditorium)
March 16th 2012 (Friday) – 12:30 – 13:00 / Kacanike (Youth Center)
March 18th 2012 (Sunday) – 12:00 – 13:30 / Prizren (Shoqata Zejtareve dhe Afaristave te Prizrenit)
Feel free to share this event – invite your friends, colleagues, teachers etc.
Kosovo Innovation Camp Team